Built and designed for club use, the SPT-MAG is also a stand out choice for any home cyclist. Cycling is ideal for building strength and stamina, and when it comes to the SPT-MAG by Bodycraft you will look forward to the work out. The machines solid construction is eye catching, and features like the micro-adjust resistance knob, and maintenance free Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance are obvious winners. The fully-adjustable racing Handles and Saddle add to a wonderfully uncompromising, low-impact riding experience you will definitely enjoy.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Steel Frame with a Multi-Phase Coat/Paint process that prevents rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point Heavy Duty Dampener/Levelers and Ball Bearing Transport Wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF Precision Sealed Bearings, Precision Balanced Perimeter Weighted Alloy Flywheel.
- Drive: Direct Drive maintenance-free Hutchinson® Automotive grade Kevlar® reinforced Drive Belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust Knob. Our Eddy Current technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bottom Bracket: Precision SKF Sealed Bearings and Case Hardened Shaft.
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175 mm Crank Arms. Narrow 175 mm Q-factor.
- Pedals: 9/16″ Aluminum Alloy dual sided Pedals with Toe Cage. Optional SPD Pedals available.
- Saddle Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with Anodized Finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with Scale.
- Saddle: Fully Adjustable High Performance Racing Saddle.
- Handlebar: Multi-Grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: N/A. Optional battery operated computer available.
Buy Bodycraft SPT Mag Spin Bike online. If you are interested in the Bodycraft SPT Mag Spin Bike for sale, feel free to enquire above.