The Concept2 SkiErg makes the popular sport of Nordic skiing available to virtually everyone. Nordic Skiing has long been recognized as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, developing both strength and endurance whilst exercising the legs, arms and core. The SkiErg from Concept2 can be used for double pole, as well as the more classic alternating arm technique.
Whether you’re an elite level cross-country skier seeking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast needing to get into shape for the ski season, or simply someone looking for a great workout, the SkiErg can certainly help you achieve those goals.
The brilliant machine easily accommodates adaptive athletes and those with lower body injuries, as the user can sit or kneel and still enjoy a great and very beneficial upper body and core workout. The SkiErg is also suitable for use with most wheelchairs.
- Automatic Operation: Monitor turns on when you start your workout.
- Performance Data: Track distance, speed, pace, calories, and watts.
- User-Friendly Menu: Manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages.
- Display Options: View all data, force curve, pace boat, bar chart, or large print.
- Backlit Display: Screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout.
- USB Flash Drive: Store performance data and transfer data to your Mac or PC.
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with compatible devices.
- Connectivity: Supports machine-to-machine racing, plus connectivity to computers and smartphones
Buy Concept 2 SkiErg 2 (PM5) online. If you are interested in the Concept 2 SkiErg 2 (PM5) for sale, feel free to enquire above.