Australian designed and manufactured Pilates Clinical Reformer is designed to help patients with orthopaedic, neurological and other pain conditions in hospital, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and clinic environments.
The unique extruded rails securely retain the smooth-riding carriage and allow for adjusting the length-wise position of the foot bar. The foot bar slides include the spring-loaded angle adjustment control which can be operated by foot during a session.
Other standard features include a fitted wooden foot board with non-slip surface, double rope straps for hand and foot use, wheels, removable shoulder pads with integrated rope storage hooks, five springs [3 standard weight and one half and one quarter weight] and a two length spring mount allowing up to 24 varying resistances. A total of more than 140 differing resistance levels can be achieved The wide foot bar has extra padding for improved comfort.
- Five springs [3 x Standard, 1 x medium, 1 x light] giving 26 combinations.
- Adjustable position foot bar [length and angle].
- Integrated Foot board
- Wheels (The integral wheels allow for easy moving of the Pilates Fitness Reformer, which can be stored by either stacking it or positioning it upright when it isn’t in use.)
- Removable shoulder pad
Optional accessories include a reformer box and jump board:
- Reformer Box Price: $345 + gst
- Jump Board Price: $325 + gst
Buy Pilates Clinical Reformer online. If you are interested in the Pilates Clinical Reformer for sale, feel free to enquire above.