Australian designed and manufactured Pilates Fitness Reformer is designed to satisfy a range of uses from studio based exercises to fitness gyms and home use.
The unique extruded rails securely retain the smooth-riding carriage and allow for adjusting the length-wise position of the foot bar. The foot bar slides include the spring-loaded angle adjustment control which can be operated by foot during a session.
Other standard features include a fitted wooden foot board with non-slip surface, double rope straps for hand and foot use, wheels, removable shoulder pads with integrated rope storage hooks, five springs [3 standard weight and one half weight and one quarter weight] and a 2 length spring mount allowing up to 24 varying resistances. The wide foot bar has extra padding for improved comfort.
- Five springs [3 x Standard, 1 x medium, 1 x light] with two length settings giving 26 combinations.
- Adjustable five position foot bar with six longitudinal settings.
- Yachting grade running gear.
- Integrated wooden Foot board
- Non-slip feet hold the reformer securely even on a wooden floor.
- Wheels (The integral wheels allow for easy moving of the Pilates Fitness Reformer, which can be stored by either stacking it or positioning it upright when it isn’t in use.)
- Removable shoulder pad.
Optional accessories include a reformer box and jump board:
- Reformer Box Price: $345 + gst
- Jump Board Price: $325 + gst
Buy Pilates Fitness Reformer online. If you are interested in the Pilates Fitness Reformer for sale, feel free to enquire above.