With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX 546i elliptical fitness crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement.
Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 546i features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups.
CrossRamp technology: You can select a ramp angle between 15 and 40 degrees throughout the workout to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stride lengths vary along the incline from 21.2 to 24.7 inches for a smooth, comfortable workout.
- Superior workout for glutes and quads
- Direct access to 10 programs
- Tap Control: Large buttons provide satisfying tactile response and audible click.
- Durable 6-phase generator
- Bio-feedback center with SmartRate provides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories.
- Fixed arms
- Numeric keypad makes data entry and Cardio Theater control easy
- Heart rate monitoring and compatibility with heart rate telemetry reading using an optional chest strap
- Accessory holders for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Deck Size: Stride Length at Min Incline – 54 cm
Stride Length at Max Incline – 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals – 6 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 18 cm W x 38 cm L
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) – 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position) – 55 cm
Buy Precor EFX 546i Cross Trainer online. If you are interested in the Precor EFX 546i Cross Trainer for sale, feel free to enquire above.