Gray’s Fitness has been in the business of remanufacturing cardio fitness equipment for over 20 years.
The refurbishment methods employed at Gray’s Fitness have been perfected over many years to ensure that all equipment is brought back to a near new condition functionally and cosmetically.
The Gray’s Fitness standard for reconditioned gym equipment guarantees a high level of quality and reliability and sets a benchmark in the industry for used and reconditioned equipment.
The final result is a fully functioning and beautifully renewed piece of commercial gym equipment that will give years and years more operation and use.
The below steps are performed on any cardio piece of equipment that has come out of the Gray’s Fitness workshop as “fully reconditioned”:
- Unit stripped down to base components
- Replace bushes and bearings
- Recondition drive motor
- Recondition lift motor
- Replace drive belt (Treadmills)
- Replace deck (Treadmills)
- Replace running belt (Treadmills)
- Replace worn or broken parts
- Respray/repaint body
- Cut and polish covers and casings
- Respray covers and casings
- Reassemble unit
- Replace defective electronic components
- Test electronic components
- Test unit function
- Electrical test and tagging for Australian standards